P/T Job Posting: kwum kwum e’lum Snack Prep/Helper
October 1, 2019
Looking for a fun place to work?
Do you like working with children?
Do you have some kitchen skills?
Come be part of our after school Education Program!
Hours: Mon- Thurs 2pm - 5pm
Where: kwum kwum e’lum Reading and Learning Program
- To provide snacks to students in after school program – K-Middle School aged students
- To create daily menus for snack service Monday - Thursday
- Perform all the prep associated with serving healthy snacks such as washing, cleaning, cutting and presentation and service of healthy snacks
- Requires following all Foodsafe regulations regarding prep, storage and service of food (we can provide Foodsafe training)
- In charge of the snack table and will individually serve each student as they come up for snack
- Collect, transport dirty dishes to kitchen area to load dishwasher or hand wash items
- Responsible for drying and putting away of dishes to appropriate areas
- Keep track of items that need replacement and inform Manager of items needed for purchase
- Maintain a clean and organized area in both the classroom and the kitchen
- May be asked to help set up for special events
- Assist students if needed
- Be part of the team at kwum kwum e’lum and join in activities if needed
*Honorarium will be provided
Please email or deliver in person a resume or a letter outlining your interest, experience and background. Email inquiries and/or application to Director of Education - Fran L’Hirondelle
1100 Admirals Road – Education Department