kwum kwum e’lum
October 1, 2019
REGISTRATION OPEN TO SONGHEES NATION MEMBERS!!
(Form can be filled out upon arrival)
START DATE: TUESDAY SEPT. 24/19
Would you like your child to…
- Gain extra reading practice?
- Strengthen their math skills?
- Play learning games that teach important social skills and academic skills?
- Promote learning as “FUN” and have your child supported by adult tutors?
- Have the opportunity to learn Lkwungen and SENCOTEN language in a fun environment?
- Gym time with PISES on Mondays and Thursdays?
If you said, “YES!” then our program is for you and your children! It can make a huge difference in your child’s success at school.
- Cost: FREE (sponsored by Songhees Nation – priority given to Songhees students)
- When: Mon.-Thurs. 3pm-5pm (drop in)
- Where: Songhees Wellness Center (downstairs)
- Who: Kindergarten to Middle School welcome (High School students come say hi too!)
***HEALTHY SNACK PROVIDED***
Together we can make arrangements for your child’s teacher to provide material to work on or just come and we will be creative and find ways to practice skills in a fun way! Bring homework if you have it! Come ready to read, learn, laugh and play! Parents/Family members/ Community members are encouraged to come join in as well anytime to participate in our activities.
Program Coordinator - Any questions please call: 250-386-1043 ext. 319